Can you believe it? We’re just one week away from hosting our second virtual conference and we are SO excited to share our extraordinary programme with you!
Here are our 5 top tips to help you prepare for THE virtual conference of the year:
- Ensure that you are registered: All of the fantastic action will happen virtually on Thursday 19 August 2021 so please ensure that you are registered. Keen to share this not-to-be-missed opportunity with a coworker or attractions industry friend? Have them register too and be in line to win some excellent prizes, including a wine tasting experience with AWOL Tours and a delicious prize from NOMU.
- Download the Socio Events App: While you will be attending the conference via your desktop, be sure to download the Socio Events app from the Google Play store so that you can engage with other conference participants and interact with the sponsors’ exhibition booths. For a more in-depth how to guide, please click here.
- Earmark your must-attend sessions: Have a look at our top #AAVEA2021 5 must-attend sessions or check out the programme for yourselves and earmark the ones you most want to attend.
- Keep those devices charged: Don’t be caught out by load shedding – please charge your devices the night before the conference.
- Spread the word on your socials: Let us and the world know you’re attending Africa’s only virtual attractions conference by tagging us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Remember to keep the conversation going on socials on the day of the conference with the hashtags #AAVEA2021 and #attractions21. There are prizes up for grabs for the best AHA moments tweets of the day and you have to be in it to win it!
Need assistance with anything else? Please contact our amazing organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.