It is the news you have all been waiting for – registration for our 2018 Attractions Africa conference is now open!
That’s right – new and returning participants can now register for the fifth edition of Africa’s premier attractions management conference.
To be held at one of the continent’s top theme parks, Gold Reef City, in Johannesburg from Wednesday 6 to Thursday 7 June 2018, the Attractions Africa conference will see its participants immersed in a two-day must-do experience of inspiring talks, panel discussions and interactive brainstorming sessions led by international and local speakers and attractions managers.Come and see these industry pioneers share trends, benchmarks and best practice of excellence, cases studies and more.
Provisional topics for 2018 conference programme include:
- Experience Investment – how to reach for the stars: An Iziko Museum Planetarium Case Study (Melody Kleinsmith)
- Understanding the customer’s experience from the guest perspective: An uShaka Marine World Case Study (Stella Khumalo)
- The Power of Play: Creating Child-friendly Experiences, Environments and Engagement (Gretchen- Wilson Pratley)
- Attractions crisis management: A Table Mountain Cableway real-life case study (Speaker TBC)
- Dynamic pricing at attractions: what to charge to whom and when (Freddi Massimiliano)
- Afro-modernism – Retail Direction from a New Africa (Cathy O’Cleary)
- My journey through the attractions management ranks: a CEO’s perspective (Panel Discussion)
- Moving visitors around your site – the hard and soft design tricks and trends (Interactive Discussion)
- Pricing strategies that have worked and failed (Round Table Discussion)
- The state of the attractions management industry (Real time infographics session)
- Association Jamming – building an attractions management association through the art of painting with Art Jamming
- Tourism Entrepreneurship – what is your unique selling point? (Kgomotso Pooe)
Join us at the Attractions Africa conference:
Registration for the 2018 Attractions Africa Conference is OPEN. A discount rate for early registration is being offered and will run until Wednesday 16 May 2018, so be sure to get in there fast and book your spot. Register online here with a credit card or request an invoice.
Stay informed about the conference: