We have fantastic news: the the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) ‘s Institute for Attractions Managers (IAM) South Africa course, which will run at the Radisson RED Cape Town Hotel on 18 and 19 August 2019, just a few days before our 2019 AAVEA conference!
The IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers is a two and a half day intensive course that gives attendees detailed training in attractions management featuring hands-on instruction and case studies.This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to receive detailed training in attractions management from the best in the industry.
The IAM course is directed at emerging industry professionals, who have the potential to be on a senior management team or newly hired executives joining the attractions industry.
- Attractions Finance: Capital, expense and revenue budgeting, and other financial tools
- Attractions Marketing: The role of public relations, media relations, advertising, group sales, and marketing
- Attractions Leadership: Successful human resources development strategies to motivate a team
- Attractions Operations and Safety: Industry regulation, facility best practices, and crisis management awareness
- Attractions Revenue Operations: The role and importance of food and beverage, merchandise, and games.
- Yael Coifman, founding partner, Leisure Development Partners (United Kingdom)
- Mikael Ahlerup, CEO, Lund Gruppen (Norway)
- Robert Arvidsson, head of Marketing, Liseberg (Sweden)
- Melissa Lockwood, Operations Director, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Keen to attend?
Registration opened in May and is already 50% booked up! The registration fees are € 650 ( for IAAPA and/or AAVEA members) or € 765 ( non-members)
Email our AAVEA president Sabine Lehmann at email@example.com to register.