AAVEA is committed to the value of connecting and learning, and to the well being of our community. This year we are determined to connect with our members and will be embarking on a series of regional meet-ups, touring the first-ever South African Benchmark Survey, and continuing with the success of monthly Live Chats.
We look forward to meeting our members, participating in exciting discussions with local attractions managers, practical idea sharing and networking with colleagues.
The MDs, the Ops Directors, the Marketing Teams, the HR Specialists, and the Midlevel On-Site Managers from:
- Adventure and adrenalin activities
- Aquariums, zoos, and animal sanctuaries
- Excursions: air, boat, rail and road
- Family entertainment centres
- Heritage and cultural institutions and experiences
- Markets, festivals, and events at attractions
- Museums and science centres
- Natural attractions
- Nature and game reserves
- Public gardens, parks, and sports and recreation facilities
- Theme parks and water parks
- Wine farms, craft breweries, and other food and drink attractions
Stakeholders from the broader tourism economy including representatives of:
- Tourism bodies
- Destination management organisations
- Suppliers of products and services
- Tourism practitioners and influencers
Whether your visitors are school children, domestic visitors, or international tourists, you draw visitors by consistently providing an interesting and enjoyable encounter. Your top priority is to deliver an exceptional experience to each and every visitor, each and every time, so take your attraction, experience, or cultural institution to new heights with the knowledge, connections, and expertise you’ll gain at the AAVEA 2022 Regional Meet-ups.